The Decades: Ghost Buster's Slimmer Pudding

Thursday, January 06, 2011
Remember Ghost Buster?  Remember Slimmer?  I think he's a necessary addition to any 80's dessert bar.  I dyed some vanilla pudding with a few drops of green dye, and then used whipped cream, and mini chocolate chips for the ghost (Slimmer... in his slime, or...art.).  I could have piped him on with a carton of whipped cream to make him a little more perfect, but I leave perfection to other people, it's not my calling.  I think you definitely need the 'No Ghost' Sign for this guy on that imaginary 80's dessert bar!  The good news is...use the right ingredients and he's tasty and low calorie. 

6 comments

Deb said...

you have so many cute ideas...

Lori said...

haha, yes ghost busters does take us back. Very great idea.

Nike@ChooseToThrive said...

Hah hahahahahah! "I leave perfection to other people, it's not my calling." LOVE IT! Oh, and I love the Slimer dessert, too.

Erin said...

You just rock! So cool. We just watched Ghostbusters over the holiday break. My son loved it!

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

Really cute! I'm not sure about the green pudding myself, but my daughter would eat it. Loved Ghostbusters as a kid!

Anji* said...

My kids would love this! I ain't afraid of no ghost!