Valetine's Day...uh...Wreath/Frame!

Thursday, January 20, 2011
Nope, I didn't make it.  I had the good sense to buy it, so....I give myself credit for that.  I rarely buy something I think would be easy to make, but this was too good of a deal not to let someone else waste their time making the Valentine's 'wreath' I wanted.  I needed something different to continue the collection of holiday wreaths.  I saw this at this random antique store right outside of Glen Rose, Texas.  I grabbed it, paid for it, and named it Sue.  I think it would be easy to make one of these.  It's an old frame, and that bow-it's an old screen and some wire.  It would be cute in my kitchen too, except....I've run out of room. 
Linking To: 

3 comments

Anonymous said...

That's adorable!!! I bet you can find somewhere to hang that little cutie!! Love it!! :)

Deb said...

too cute...I love Glen Rose....

Honey at 2805 said...

Nice find. It's been quite a while since I visited Glen Rose.