Red Velvet Cake Cookies

Tuesday, February 08, 2011
My friend Jodi gave me this recipe for turning any boxed cake into a cookie recipe. 
Disregard the ingredients on the box, and add 1/2 c. oil, and two eggs to the mix, chill the dough for two hours, and then roll/cut and bake at 350 for 10  minutes +.  The dough is pretty soft, and I've found it's easier to cut the cookie directly on the tray. 
I tried this out with a boxed red velvet, and cream cheese icing in honor of Valentine's Day.  Yes, please!
Linking To:  Tasty Tuesday

7 comments

Anonymous said...

Love this recipe, it has so many different options. Your cookies look great!!! and super yummy!!

Unknown said...

look great especially after they are frosted!!

BESOS LYNN said...

thanks, I am goig to try this for vday!
besos,lynn

Holly said...

Yummy! I gave you a blog award over on my blog. Come by and check it out!

Erin said...

Oh man. I'd take a plate of these right now please!!!

The Daily Smash said...

Sounds and looks so yummy cant wait to try it :)

Check out my food blog at

www.thedailysmash101@blogspot.com

Ashley

Tree said...

Oh wow! These look awesome! I love red velvet cake too.. YUM! Thanks for linking up for TT again this week!