Valentine's Day: I Dig You Candy Shovel

Tuesday, February 01, 2011
I saw this idea at Family Fun.  They put their shovel on the outside and wrote "I Dig You" on the shovel with a paint pen. I'm going to attach a tag to the outside and I filled the candy in around the shovel.  I have a ton of shovels that need a home because the buckets they once lived with house items that don't involve a need for the shovel.  This doubles as an opportunity to make a little Valentine's gift, AND get rid of a few things that no longer have a purpose in my life.  The shovels, not the people receiving these, of course. 
Linking To:

7 comments

Gwen @ Gwenny Penny said...

These are such a cute idea. I think I like the shovel inside of the bag better. Now you get to make cute tags!

Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE!!!! Love this idea!!!! :)

CaryManda said...

I love this! What a super fun idea!

Erin said...

Super cute! Shoot. I wish I had shovels hanging around so I could make this. I'm guessing I'll have to think ahead next summer and stock up. Another totally cool idea!

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

Awww, that is cute. So hip with the lingo,,, lol. My kids would love that for sure.

I would LOVE if you came to link up to my party **Amaze me August** I am trying to reach 100 linkups, and then I will have a special giveaway, something made my me, lol. I'm pretty excited!!!

Oh and just in case you were curious, how I clean my stove, check this out, he he.
Cleaning my stove with Shampoo

Thanks a ton girl, and hope to see you soon!!!!

Bella :)

AllieMakes! said...

Hey, that's yummy looking! Thanks for linking up to Making It With Allie! I can’t wait to see what you have for next week!
AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

Katie said...

I just saw this kind of project in an Etsy shop but she didn't have such a cute saying with it. I love yours.