My friend Regan introduced me to this recipe. I can't forgive her. They are so good. Here it is, you can not forgive her too. Creamy Caramel Pecan Roll Recipe
Makes 20-24 rolls.
2 14-16 oz pizza loaves (we used the can, but Regan told me you can also buy these rolls ready to go at local bakeries), 3 T. melted butter, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1 t. ground cinnamon, 1 1/4 c. powdered sugar, 1/2 c. whipping cream, 1 c. coarsely chopped pecans, 3 c. raisins (optional)
You build this upside down.
1. Topping: Stir powdered sugar and whipping cream. Divide evenly into 2 9 inch round pans. Sprinkle nuts over topping.
2. Roll out dough on floured surface into a 12x8 inch rectangle. Brush with melted butter, and set aside.
3. In another bowl, stir together cinnamon, and brown sugar. Sprinkle over dough.
4. Roll up, and pinch to seal.
5. Cut into 12 pieces. Place each roll, cut side down on topping in pans. If this is the canned dough, bake immediately, if it's homemade dough, or from the store, let it rise, covered in a warm area until they have doubled in size.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 or until the rolls sound hollow when tapped.
7. Cool for 5 minutes, loosen the edges, and invert onto serving platter. Spoon the remaining mixture in the pan over the rolls. Serve warm.