Easter: Bite Size Jellybean Sugar Cookies

Tuesday, March 22, 2011
I saw the idea for bite size jelly bean cookies at the Decorated Cookie a year ago.  I absolutely fell in love, and I knew I had to make them right away....and a did....and then my dog, Max, promptly ate them all.  It took me a year to get over it....and try them again.  I moved them quickly off the counter this time, and later housed them in plastic Easter eggs for delivery.  I love mini, and I love Easter. 
I used these oval fondant cutters , and pinched the middle for the shape, per the instructions. 
I added karo syrup to icing for my sugar cookies so the icing would harden (after sitting overnight) so it won't mess up the icing in delivery.

4 comments

Megan @ Cut the Craft! said...

These are totally adorable! New follower here.:)

Megan
www.CutTheCraft.com

sherree said...

this is the cutest idea!!! I so want to make some now :)

Deb said...

too cute...

Unknown said...

These are great!! Love to have you share these too!

http://sunscholars.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-kids-friday-4.html