Cherry Cheesecake

Tuesday, April 19, 2011
My family has been eating this cheesecake at just about every holiday since before I was born.  It's not a firm cheesecake, but it's loved by everyone, and there are some really picky members in my family.  
Cherry Cheesecake Recipe  
Ingredients:  9 inch crumb crust, 8 oz. cream cheese (softened), 1 can sweetened condensed milk, 1/3 c. lemon juice, 1 t. vanilla, 1 can cherry pie filling (chilled)
Instructions:  Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy, gradually add milk, and stir until well blended.  Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.  Turn into crust.  Refrigerate 2-3 hours.
 
Pour pie filling over pie just before serving.
Linking To:  Sugar Bananas

4 comments

Sinful Southern Sweets said...

You had me at condensed milk:)
Looks awesome!!

Mama_Doodlebug said...

My mom's made this recipe since I was little - love it! We leave the cherries off so that those who like them can have them and those that don't, don't.

My two little ones don't like the cherries (more for me!), but one likes the crust and the other likes the cheesecake part so they eat a piece together. :)

tt.scraps said...

I don't think there is a thing that has sweetened condensed milk that I don't like! This will not be an exception, I'm sure! Looks delish!

Unknown said...

what an easy treat, looks great.