Black and White Marble Cookies

Saturday, July 23, 2011
Last Christmas I set a week of cookies to post....this coming Christmas.  A lot of the recipes include some fun packaging ideas.  All the cookies are some of my favorites.  It's starts with a cookie exchange we hosted at work, and this is one of the recipes I collected at that exchange.  I had to bring a dessert to a dinner recipe, and I tried these out....uh....YUM!  So...a little Christmas in July was in order because these are too good to wait until December.  This recipe is from Rochelle....and I really can't imagine anyone disagreeing with my professional cookie tasting opinion. 
Black and White Marble Cookie Recipe
Ingredients: 1 (Duncan Hines) Fudge Marble Cake Mix, 1 egg,  1/3 c. oil, 3 T. water, 1 T. of water, 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips. 
Instructions:  Mix cake without fudge packet with an egg, 1/3 c. oil, 3 T. of water, 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips (I used milk chocolate) until well blended. 
Take 1/3 of blend out and add 1 T. of water and the fudge packet to this 1/3 of mix.  mix well. 
Fold in black to white mix until swirled pattern is created. 
Spoon onto cookie sheet.  Bake at 350 for 9 minutes. 
Makes 2 Dozen

4 comments

Erin said...

Oh those look delicious! I love cookie exchanges! It's fun to try out all the different cookies (and not have to make them all your self!) =o)

Lila said...

Ok, so you uttered the three words that cause me to cringe every single time~~ Christmas in July ~~ BUT since we share a birthday and all, I will overlook it :) I am TOTALLY gonna make these cookies!!

Deb said...

yummy...

Unknown said...

WOW! I never knew you could use cake mix as a cookie base! Soooooooooooooooooooooo delicious! Thank you for sharing!