Peanut Butter Cup Stuffed Caramel Apples

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
I saw this idea last year at Be Different Act Normal, and it was right up my alley.  I love carameled apples.  I love peanut butter and apples.  I love Reeses Peanut butter cups.  I love things on a stick.  I like them with a fox in a box.  I really do like them Sam I Am I love I love.......oh wait....anyways.  These didn't disappoint. 
One Step (Closer to Heaven).
I used a sharp knife to pull our the core, you don't have to go all the way to the bottom, but by doing this....I made the whole apple edible.  Run the apple through some sprite (or lemon juice) to keep it from browning. 
 Step Two (Closer to Heaven) Mix a peanut butter cup and a T. (or so...or so...or so) of peanut butter together. 
 Step Three (Closer to Heaven) Fill apple, replace lid. 
 Step Four (Closer to Heaven) Add caramel and a stick (I just used the caramel wrap for these guys because I'm a cheater cheater caramel apple eater). 

Linking To:  Crafty Soiree  Tip Junkie  Tatortots and Jello

7 comments

The Daily Smash said...

YUMMY these look amazing. Thanks for sharing


www.thedailysmash101.blogspot.com

tt.scraps said...

These are so gonna be worth the calories!

Erin said...

OH MY HECK!!!! GOTTA HAVE THESE!!!!

Jules said...

wow!!

Amanda and Cade Butler said...

Haha. Christy, I love you. These look amazing!

Janet said...

Mmm, looks so delicious!

chris said...

Oh yum. My husband would love one of these.