"Eye" I Hope You Have Happy Halloween!

Saturday, October 01, 2011
 I saw the post for making these monster eyes at Bee in Your Bonnet, and I had all the supplies on hand, so I could not resist.  How easy, and what a fun little snack to pass out to...well, people that like little snacks shaped like monster eye balls. 
The first cast of character-cream puffs.  You can grab these at the store in the freezer section.  Isn't the store a magical place? 
 Instead of dipping these in icing, I just used white chocolate.  Is chocolate covered anything ever a bad thing?  The answer is no....don't bother to spend too much time on the question.
 Press a chocolate chip into the center. 
 I melted some green chocolate in a ziplock, and snipped off the edge, and then ran a line around the chip.  (You can also use icing, but.....I just invented a reason to use more chocolate). 
I bagged them up in pretzel bags.  A bag of eyeballs, who wouldn't want me to deliver them to their door step.  Don't.  Answer.  That. 

2 comments

malia said...

hi christy! those are awesome, girl! happy weekend... malia

Erin said...

These are totally cool!