Winnie the Pooh: Eeyore Egg Salad Sandwiches

Monday, October 17, 2011
Last weekend I drove to Clarksville to throw my friend a baby shower.  I'll be posting about the whole shin dig at the end of the week, but first, some details.  One of the request Regan had for the shower was egg salad sandwiches.  I found a recipe that worked pretty well, and I found this idea for packaging things that made these easy to grab, and eat with plate full of other 'stuff.' I took regular white bags, and used some scallop edges to cut off the bottom. 
 ...and the top. 
 I used some light blue thread to sew across the bottom to hold it closed. 
 ..and I sprayed some bull clips to hold this closed. 
 I stamped on the name of the offering, and added some baby eeyore pictures to jazz them up a bit. 
The egg salad recipe I used was pretty good.  I didn't grow up eating a lot of egg salad, but this had a fun flavor, and was easy to put together. 

5 comments

Traci Marie Wolf said...

3 things I love. Eeyore, egg salad and baby showers. Super cute idea and great execution. I'll have to check out that recipe.

Erin said...

This is so sweet. I am a huge Winnie the Pooh fan. I'm jealous.

Wysper said...

Hi I just came across your blog (awesome btw) I have a question, the Eeyore stamp.... I can't seem to find it anywhere can you tell me which label it is? THANKS!

Wysper said...

Hi I just came across your blog (awesome btw) I have a question, the Eeyore stamp.... I can't seem to find it anywhere can you tell me which label it is? THANKS!

Christy said...

Hi Wysper, I actually found that picture online by googling 'baby eeyore' and hitting images. Let me know if it doesn't pop right up, I can see if I have it saved somewhere on my computer. :O)