Winnie the Pooh: Guest Sign in Wreath/Baby Door Greeting

Tuesday, October 18, 2011
 I decided to do one of my favorite guest sign in's for Regan's showers.  I love putting together baby wreaths with little messages.  These can hang on the babies door when she/he comes home, and the messages can later be pulled off and scrapbooked.  Guest sign in is one of 'those' details I obsess over, but this is an idea I come back to again and again.  I bought a twig wreath on sale at Hobby Lobby (2 bucks on sale), added a ribbon, and a little stuff Pooh doll I picked up.  Just a little trick, to add stuffed animals to wreaths, I always thread a wire through the back of the doll to tie it to the wreath. 
I cut out some honeycomb shaped die cuts the guest will be asked to leave 'sweet' messages for the family on, and these are tied on with ribbon at the shower.
Here it is at the actual shower. 



2 comments

Heather said...

Very cute!

Tam said...

Thanks for the idea on how to ad idea on how to add the bear so simple but I never thought of it