A Simple Thanksgiving Place Card

Wednesday, November 23, 2011
I've seen this idea frequently around magazines, and the internet, and I decided it was time to try out a sugar cone cornicopia.  There were quite a few ways to try this out via steaming/boiling water ect.  I decided to just spray some water on the end of a sugar cone, and pop in the microwave for thirty seconds.  When I pulled it out, I gently pulled the end of the cone up towards me to create a curve.  A few didn't move right away, and need more time in the microwave.  I filled 'em with trail mix, and can add a name on each for a place setting.  As a bonus, you can also heat fortune cookies in the microwave to open them up, pull out the old fortune, and insert a new fortune before bending them closed.  I realize that this sort of info just might change your life (...or not), so I'll end there....

2 comments

Deb said...

cute idea...Happy Thanksgiving Christy...

tt.scraps said...

LOVE IT!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!! :) I am so thankful to have you as my BBFF!
Tammy