Cookie Cutter Wreath

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
I made this wreath last year.  It now lives at my friend Heather's house.  Here is the super easy tuturial for putting this together.  It took 25 cookie cutters, which I bought a box of for 2.50 at half price from Hobby Lobby...and a ribbon.  I used gorilla glue to glue together the ornaments, and it's held pretty well....well enough to borrow it this year to take on the show.  I reinforced the top with some binder clips just so all the weight has somewhere to pull without pulling it apart.  This is what I'm sharing today on Good Morning, Texas.  I also brought some ornaments I had made out of vintage cookie cutters (that means 'old'), a cookie cutter garland, and a cookie cutter fudge cookie my pal, Brandy, at work actually made for our exchange, ut I never got a chance to chat about them, we were too busy making a wreath on the day the segment was filmed.   I have a new craft I'll be sharing live on Friday....off to work on that now...! 

2 comments

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Such a clever decoration idea!

Lori said...

I saw you, you did a wonderful job!