Peppermint: Peppermint Mocha Ornaments

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

I'm sharing this idea today on Good Morning, Texas.  Here is the original link to the original post with the ingredients, how to, and source.  These were a hit with a large group of people, and very affordable. 
...and while you have some clear ornaments hanging around (which I bought at the craft fair), I'll also be showing an ornament like this filled with my friend's wedding invitation

...and this post with Blythe's handprint (I've seen this floating on pinterest to via someone else's post, but as you can see from the date on the original post, I guess we just had similar ideas...it happens).  :O) 

1 comment

Joya said...

This is such a lovely transformation! Thanks for the creating and sharing it.

Baby Shower Invitations