Peep Chocolate Bar

Saturday, March 31, 2012
I've seen peeps dipped in chocolate, and it got me thinking.....why not an entire row?  I mean...a marshmallow filled chocolate bar?  Sign me up! 
I grabbed some melting chocolate, and a row of chicks. 
 Melt the chocolate at 30 second intervals, stir, repeat until it's smooth (about a minute and a half at most).  I dipped the bottom of my peep bar first, let it drip on wax paper under a wire rack, and repeated to the top layer, tapping off the excess chocolate. 

3 comments

Deanna @ TheChangingHouse said...

That is a GREAT idea. Seriously!
Was it too sweet with the chocolate+sugar coating on the peeps?

Sharla said...

Yum, this looks good. Lots of chocolate and sugar in one place. I like chocolate-dipped marshamallows, so I might have to try this. It does seem like I'd get more chocolate on my peeps if I dipped them individually, though. I hate to leave any potential chocolate surface uncovered.

Christy said...

To be honest, I've never met a dessert that is too sweet, but it is more like a chocolate covered marshmallow with a sugar chaser. :O)