Tea Party: Tea Cup Arrangements

Monday, March 12, 2012
 This week I'm bringing lots of details, and finally every detail from a shower I helped host recently.  Teddy Bears and Tea Parties was the theme....bet you can gather that pretty quickly.  I'm throwing up a fun post for today...one thing we did was put flower arrangments throughout the room using tea cups (thanks again to Lori from My Heart With Pleasures for letting us borrow your great tea cup collection!). 
 These are really simple to make.  I grabbed three bouquets from the grocery store, made little bundles, and rubberbanded them together, snipped them short, and rested them in the cups. 
 I also filled a little tea pot a friend recently gave me....heart.
 I also am slightly in love with old tins....I found this one awhile ago at an antique store.  I especially love the way they look with flowers.  It's a problem.  I put a little plastic up inside that the flowers are actually rest inside b/c the tin is a little rusty, and I didn't trust it to hold water without leaving stains. 
More details to come with these in the homes they lived in during the shower. 

6 comments

'Berta said...

You have been given the versitile blogger award, please stop by and pick up your award at http://tipistinkerings.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html and share it on your blog.

aleshaelis said...

I like your tea cup arrangements. I like most teddy and flower is also so cute and lovely.

Promosyon

Jacqueline L'Heureux said...

I love the arrangements!! Super sweet and lovely!! The first photo with the Teddy is precious! I simply have to ask what brand the little bear is! She's just too cute!! <3

Christy said...

Its a cherished moments bear :)

Lori said...

Thanks for the shout out. I pinned the first picture. Looked like a great party.

Gronny Waston said...

These flower arrangements you have done for this tea party are breath-taking dear. I love watching these photographs. I like floral decoration and would like to book one of bestFloral Delivery services for my engagement.