Tea Party: Teddy Bear Trail Mix Favor Bar

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
 I love a good favor bar.  We did cookies last spring for a Milk and Cookies shower.  I've done chocolate, and candy, and desserts, and....and...and....and I have two more I'll be trying out this spring for some upcoming showers, but this go round....we did a Teddy Bear Trail Mix Bar. 
Heather got these little brown bags at Oriental Trading.  I used a die cut to punch out some bear shaped die cuts, and glued them on the corner.  
 
 Each offering was linked to bears.  Pretzel Rods=Bear Arms.
 I molded some pink chocolate hearts for Bear Hearts.
 Whoppers for bear noses. 
Teddy Grahams
  Gummy Bears.
 Popcorn=Bear Stuffing (Heather's clever idea....we were trying to find a 'filler' that would fill up a bigger basket and the bags). 
I used a lace edge punch to make the liners for the baskets. 

3 comments

aleshaelis said...

Wow I like all your images. Its very beautiful. You shared best pix of cookies, bear hearts, popcorn and so on. So its cool.

Promosyon

Jules said...

how adorable!! now I want a baby shower...

Rank Math said...

brick lane curry We are a high quality Indian restaurant that delivers a great experience and great customer service. We are based in Brick Lane, serving to the general public. Our reputation is very important to us and that is why we are happy to have such a prestigious one.