Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tea Party: Teddy Bear Trail Mix Favor Bar

 I love a good favor bar.  We did cookies last spring for a Milk and Cookies shower.  I've done chocolate, and candy, and desserts, and....and...and....and I have two more I'll be trying out this spring for some upcoming showers, but this go round....we did a Teddy Bear Trail Mix Bar. 
Heather got these little brown bags at Oriental Trading.  I used a die cut to punch out some bear shaped die cuts, and glued them on the corner.  
 
 Each offering was linked to bears.  Pretzel Rods=Bear Arms.
 I molded some pink chocolate hearts for Bear Hearts.
 Whoppers for bear noses. 
Teddy Grahams
  Gummy Bears.
 Popcorn=Bear Stuffing (Heather's clever idea....we were trying to find a 'filler' that would fill up a bigger basket and the bags). 
I used a lace edge punch to make the liners for the baskets. 

3 comments:

aleshaelis said...

Wow I like all your images. Its very beautiful. You shared best pix of cookies, bear hearts, popcorn and so on. So its cool.

Promosyon

Jules said...

how adorable!! now I want a baby shower...

rizo said...

You have a lovely blog, I have really enjoyed reading it.
teddy bears