Bunny Bait

Saturday, April 07, 2012
Need an easy Easter gift?  Me too.  I remember seeing this floating around the net.  Over.  And over.  And over.  I've had the pleasure of eating Almond Bark Popcorn before, and I agree, if I were a bunny, this would bait me in! 
I made these little baggies for my relatives this year for Easter.  If you haven't coated a bowl of popcorn in white chocolate, nows a good reason to try it out. 
Almond Bark Popcorn Recipe
1 popped bag of lightly buttered popcorn. 
1+ cup of pretzels
1 cup of M&Ms
3/4 c. white chocolate, or almond bark melted.  (I melt it in the microwave for 1 minute, stir, then melt it an additional 20 seconds at a time until it's smooth and liquid-eee). 
Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn/pretzel/m&m mix, and stir (I like to use tongs to toss it).  Let the chocolate harden, and then bag it up.  It makes 6+ cups of mix. 
I added an Easter tag, and used pastel M&M's this go round, but you can add any mix of ingredients as long as you have the popcorn and chocolate mix, it can only get better from there. 

3 comments

Linda said...

Mmmmmnnn..... this sounds like something I need to make!!!THANK you!!

Lori said...

Have a blessed day! lori

Erin said...

Perfect little Easter gift! And it sounds delicious!