Paris: Eiffel Tower Cupcakes

Monday, April 23, 2012
My pal Sarah does not like chocolate, so I used a recipe I have for Sprinkle's Strawberry Cupcakes for her Paris shower cupcakes.  One thing I need to say (for my own sanity) is that the frozen strawberries and butter can make this icing VERY runny in humid/warmer weather.  I ended up adding double the powdered sugar, and even at that I had to keep them refrigerated, and they were sagging by the end of the shower.  So, it's delicious, but....get LOTS of powdered sugar for sanity's sake. 
I piped these little eiffle towers for the top of the cupcake.  I just melted some chocolate in a ziplock, snipped the corner and did my best rendition and added the heart sprinkle.  I saw this on the net via a search via flickr.
Sarah's cupcake got a strawberry, the rest were garnished with these little guys. 

1 comment

martameck said...

Paris is famous and popular city in all over the world. You give nice description about eiffle tower cupcakes. This decoration look too good and attractive.

printed bags