Malt Ball Nutella Brownies

Friday, May 25, 2012
 Throw in the word Nutella, even if it's attached to a vegetable....and my ears are going to perk up.....my saliva will start flowing, and it's definitely going to be added to my to do list.  I saw this recipe at butterbaking and I did not pass go.  I did not collect 200 dollars.  I went to work.  These are really easy to make, and they certainly fulfilled my required daily Nutella in take.  I adjust the recipe a bit to fit my American ways....and my batch only made 8 brownies....more is more in any cupcake liner that enters my house, but...I think the results are pretty much the same. 
And....if your (imaginary) doctor also requires you to eat Nutella on a regular basis....here's a great recipe to fulfill that prescribed life style...
Maltball Nutella Brownie Recipe
Ingredients: 1 c. Nutella, 2 eggs, 1/2 c.+2 T. flour, pinch of salt, 40 malted milk balls. 
Instructions:  Preheat oven to 355 degrees.  Line 8 muffin holes with cupcake liners.  Mix Nutella, eggs, flour, and salt.  Divide batter evenly in the cups.  Press 4 malt balls into the batter and place on on top.  Bake for 15 minutes, or until a crush is forming on the top, and a toothpick comes out clean.

No comments