So...in my life long quest to create a wreath for every occasion in my life....it was time for a new Halloween wreath. I saw the idea for this wreath on sassysanctuary and I fell in love. I went to the fabric store....in May and bought all the Halloween-ish fabrics they had available. I bought 1/4 yard (each) of 8 different fabrics, and this wired wreath.
I cut the fabric into 1 inch by 6 inch strips. It was more than enough for the four wired rows.
And then, I just started tying the ribbon to the frame.
Row one down.....
Row two....it takes time, but it certainly doesn't require a lot of talent, so....I'm in!
I found the wooden letters to spell out 'Eek'....so much cutter than boo. I painted them lime green.
After it tried, I sprayed it with spray adhesive and then sprinkled it all over with lime green glitter. Incidentally, I also sprinkled my hand, my deck, and my hairline and clothes continued to sparkle for three days after this project despite two runs, two swims, three showers, and three sleeps. I can't even tell you I mind, but I did leave a sheen of green glitter on the elliptical machine at work...no lie, but...the letters were worth it. I glued them to the wreath. I'm a fan.