Cupcake Liners and Mason Jars

Wednesday, May 29, 2013
 I'll post all the details from Melissa's shower on Friday, but here is one little detail from the shower.  Laine said she saw this on Pinterest, and I was game....I happen to be in possession of probably a hundred mason jars in all shapes and sizes....so anytime I can bring them out and justify that expense....
As we were...what's it called?  Partying doesn't sound right at a baby shower?  Showering seems weird?  Conversating at baby shower includes something my spell check rejects....but whatever....
BUT a cupcake liner over a drink is probably a great addition to a July 4th BBQ as well....keeps those outside bugs out...and it's so simple!
We popped the lids off the jars, but kept the rim....
 We punched a hole in advance for the straws by folding one edge of the paper in a little, then screwed the lids on....
Lemonade ready to go...

No comments