New Home Ornament

Monday, July 08, 2013
 I made this ornament for a friend of mine who just bought a new house to commemorate her and her husband's new house.
I printed off a picture of the house on colored transparency paper.  You could also use frosted paper.
I cut out a circle...
 ...and slipped it down into the ornament.
 I printed off their new address and the year and bought these little key charms to add.
 I added a bunch of ribbon (trying to match some of the outside brick....
To get the picture not to move around, I punched a little hole at the top and pulled a string through the top to hold it up.  

2 comments

Linda said...

GREAT idea!!! I have dozens of clear ornaments! My daughter just moved into her 'Forever Home.' This will be THE perfect ornament for her tree this year. I always give her one plus the collection I made as she was growing up. A turtle sandbox, piano, etc......a whole collection of memories! Thank you so much for this great idea!

Terri said...

That is awesome!