Pancake Cupcakes

Tuesday, July 09, 2013
These are super easy to make, really delicious (hello, I said, "pancake" and soooo much less of a mess than the grill, which is what tempted me!)
But first....

Ode to a Pancake
Pancake, pancake, 
Light and fluffy.  
Pancake, pancake,
I don't even mind that you make my tummy puffy.  

You.  Are.  Welcome.  

And now, the rocket science required in putting these together.  
Basically, make your favorite batter, pour into greased muffin tins.   If you have fresh fruit or breakfast meats you can toss them on top. 
Bake at 350 for 14 minutes.  Top with butter, syrup, syrup, and maybe some syrup.  

3 comments

Mlissabeth said...

Looks so yummy and easy. I just might try this in the morning.

Unknown said...

It looks very nice :)

Christy said...

You'll have to let me know how it goes...there is just something about a pancake muffin...much better than I had even hoped for. ;o)