Cupcake Bath Salt

Monday, October 07, 2013
 This is a super easy birthday gift I put together with some really affordable supplies.  I made some bath salt with Epsom salt, baking soda, and scented oil.  They sell the first two at the grocery store (Epsom salt is usually by medicine in the stores by me).  The oil can be found at the craft stores near the soaps, or online.  I used bubble gum flavor, but vanilla would have been good for this guy as well.
 I mixed 3/4 cup Epsom, 1/4 cup baking soda, and a few drops of scent (the more you add, the stronger the smell-very scientific-I know).  Mix it up...
 I bagged it up, and then placed it in the bottom of this salsa bowl. I found this at the dollar store-they sell them in red/white etc.  I got 3 or so for a buck.  You could also use some of the free printables for the cupcake liners, but this worked for me...
I put a loofah on top and then tied it shut in a little cellophane bag.  I tied it shut with a tag I made and I cut out  a little circle for my cherry.  You could also find a small soap....but I couldn't find mine and I refuse to buy something I know I have somewhere in this house.  But...that's a story for another time.  In the meantime, so simple, and a fun little birthday gift for about a dollar.  

No comments