Black and White Crafts

Friday, April 11, 2014
On today's Good Morning, Texas I'm sharing black and white crafts.  I'll post the video later on facebook.  I'm not sure what all the show will entail...I know I decided that black and white to mean meant books and old photos...so....one tutorial I'll be sharing is turning photos into candle holders.












Vintage Photo=New Candle Holder-Seriously, these are so easy, and how cute would they be at an anniversary or birthday party? I scanned a photo of my grandmother and her mom when she was young and printed it onto vellum (I found it at Hobby Lobby-near the scrapbook paper).













 I just added a glaze of mod podge to the candle holder and pressed the vellum down (after I trimmed it).  The mod podge dries clear.  You may need to press the bubbles out some when you first lay it down.  












Dictionary Necklace-I blogged about that yesterday.

Book Wreath-it cost me a buck to make this-that tutorial lives here.

No comments