Fruit Tea Towels

Monday, June 16, 2014
 There is nothing different or unusual about this project, but I've always wanted to do for a long time.  always shuffle through the tea towels at antique stores.  I love the days of the week and series towels, so I finally decided to make my own.  I bought one of the Aunt Martha patterns for these fruits and the tea towels from the sewing section at the craft story.  The great thing about the patterns is you can use them several times, you just use a hot iron to press them onto the fabric to get the pattern on to sew over....and then 8,675 hours later (not hard, just time consuming, but great for plane rides and waiting rooms)...
 I even made a few to give away, and I put these in the berry baskets I bought awhile back....
 ...20 years from now...maybe you can buy my tea towels at the antique store!

No comments