Purplicious Gift Pack

Friday, June 13, 2014
I love giving gifts that go with a book theme.  My niece, Blythe turned 5 this past May, and I knew it was time to introduce her to one of my favorite book serious.  It begins with Pinkalicious...and I did get that book, but the rest of my gift pack goes with Purplicious.  I made her a special jeweled five candle....complete with purple glitter and jewels.  I made a little party hawwt, a cupcake shirt, and matching skirt.  I also got her a little necklace with a little five on it.  She's really into jewelry right now, but she likes jewelry that looks like adult jewelry.  When she was here last Christmas she wanted to borrow one of her Nana's necklaces....she requested one with a 'pendant.'  I love that little girl...and I love that she loves everything girl without any every introducing her to these things...she found it...so....purple, and pink and some books that match. Packed and ready to ship...

No comments