So...if you two are looking for a way to add a few pounds to your hips, or a dip to try out for a football watching party....this did wonders for both of those goals in my life. The plus side-I should be easy to spot in a football crowd. ;o)
Frito Pie Dip
1. In a bowl mix the cream cheese, mayo, sour cream, ranch pkt, and cheese.
2. In a separate bowl mix the chili and steak sauce.
3. Form a ball out of your cream mix, but create a well in the middle deep enough to hold your chili.
4. I chilled the cream mix until I was ready to serve, then heated the chili a little and poured it in the middle.
5. Stud the sides with Fritos and top the whole thing with the crush chips and bacon bits.
*The bacon bits are also optional-it just depends on your taste.