Crockpot Spinach and Artichoke Dip

Tuesday, August 19, 2014
I know I liked this recipe b/c I was too busy eating it to get a 'before' photo of it.  I love chips and dips for football fun or 'just because' get togethers with friends...or me, myself, and I.  I was cleaning out my room last year and came across a ton of recipes I had stored away, including a whole book of recipes that came with a crockpot 2 crock pots ago.  I found this super easy recipe you can toss into the crockpot to do the work, and you don't have to be timing it to come out at just the right time, or worrying about how to keep it warm through the third quarter of the football game.  This stores well, and heats up just as well the next day.  Crockpot Spinach Artichoke Dip
Ingredients:  2 8 oz packages of cream cheese (softened), 3/4 cup half and half, 1 Tablespoon of onion (finely chopped), 1 clove of garlic (minced), 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated), 10 oz bag of frozen cut spinach (thawed and drained well), 13 oz can of quartered artichoke hears (rinsed, drained, and chopped), 2/3 cup Monterey Jack cheese (shredded) chips for serving
Instructions:  Combine the cream cheese and half and half in a bowl until well blended.  Add the remaining ingredients and stir well.  Pour the mix into a crockpot.  Cover and cook on high for 1 1/2 hour or 2 hours until warm.  

No comments