Pumpkin Mug

Tuesday, October 07, 2014
 I saw the idea for turning a mug into a pumpkin cup at simple as that and it was the perfect gift for my secret sister, who happened to like coffee.  And chocolate.  I too speak caffeine and chocolate.  Fluently.
I changed up the original tutorial a bit.  Instead of drawing a face on the orange mug (I found at Walmart), I cut black shapes out of electrical tape...I'm assuming perhaps the receipient doesn't want to have a jackolantern smiling at her every time she drinks her coffee.  I'm totally fine with it, but...some people are so picky.
I filled the cup with a coffee gift card and chocolate.  True, I ate all the chocolate that didn't fit in the cup, but at least I didn't have to go to plan B-shredded paper and a gift card.  Self Control.

No comments