Sour Cream and Cheddar Baked Mashed Potatoes
1. Boil the potatoes in a large pot of water until tend (check with a fork). This took about 45 minutes.
2. Drain your potatoes and then mash them. Add the butter, half of the sour cream, and half of the milk. Continue to mash them together.
3. Add the remaining milk, sour cream, and salt and continue to mix.
4. Stir in 1 c. of cheese until well blended.
5. Spray a 9x13 pan and spoon the potatoes into the dish evenly. Top with the remaining 1 1/2 c cheese.
6. Bake at 350 for (cheese should be melted and bubbling).