Lemon Bath Salt

Tuesday, March 17, 2015
This past weekend I threw a little tea for a friend of  mine having her first little baby.  I'll post a few more details soon.  This was the little favor I put together.  I hosted it at a tea room, so decorations are a little limited since you are in the middle of everyone else's luncheon as well.
Nicole and her husband have decided not to find out their baby's gender until he or she arrives in May.  So, I went with a little duck theme.
I put together some little bath salts for each gal who attended the tea.  This are really easy...and might I add-useful favors.  At least, I think they are!  I mixed some Epsom salt and baking soda (3 parts Epsom to 1 part baking soda) and a few drops of lemon essential oil.  Depending on your oil, it should only take a few drops to infuse the scent.  I found these tiny little ducks at Party City I put in each bag, and some little yellow loofahs I attached to the back just to make the color pop a little more.  Stay tuned for 'the rest' of the details....and up next-a really fun vintage baseball bridal shower.


No comments