Mini Box Album

Tuesday, June 02, 2015
I've been obsessed with these little box albums lately.  This is the third one I'd put together.  But...I think I've got my fill now!  I've been printing off photos to put together some other photo projects, but....this is probably the last of these for awhile.  I made this one for Laura, who I recently helped host a shower for (and posted the details a few weeks back).  
Here's is the link to the tutorial on making these super simple albums.  I sometimes try to put together photos from special events I get to be a part of as a gift afterwards.  I have a fear that too much of our lives live on a computer now and rarely get printed and I just don't have faith in facebook being willing to store my family photos for my great grand kids, so....this is my contribution.  

No comments