Pecan Bread Pudding
Ingredients: 6 T butter, 1 c. pecans, 1 1/2 c. (self rising) flour, 1 1/2 c. sugar, 2/3 c milk, 1 t vanilla, 1 1/2 c. brown sugar (packed), 1 1/2 c warm water, vanilla ice cream
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add butter to a 9x13 inch pan and melt it in the oven.
3. Pull the pan out of the oven. Sprinkle chopped pecans over the melted butter.
4. In a separate bowl mix the flour, sugar, milk, and vanilla. Stir to combine, but don't over mix.
5. Pour batter over the butter and pecans. Don't stir.
6. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over batter. Don't stir.