Roll Ingredients: 12 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls (thawed), rind of one orange (grated), 1/2 c sugar, 1/2 c. butter (or butter substitute)
Glaze Ingredients: 1 c. powdered sugar, 2 T melted butter (or substitute), 2 T orange juice
1. Thaw dough in the fridge overnight or set out for a few hours prior to use (cover).
2. Grate the orange rind and toss with sugar.
3. Roll thawed rolls in 1/2 c. melted butter. Roll in sugar and rind mix.
4. Place in greased 9x13 pan.
5. Cover rolls with syran wrap and allow to rise for 1 hour (double in size).
6. Remove wrap and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
7. Cool for five minutes. Mix glaze ingredients and pour over the top of rolls.