Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Caramel Brownie Bites

The past five (or more?) years my work got together for a cookie/recipe exchange  I work with a lot of folks, so baking a certain number of cookies for us each to go home with a platter/selection is a little unrealistic, especially when you are single!  It became a recipe exchange instead.  We bake two of each cookie and place them in baggies (as cute or plain as you feel like being) with an attached recipe.  It's been a great way to gain some really fun new recipes through the years.  Last year I tried one I found on brucrew that seemed simple, and turned out to be delicious.  Here are my bagged cookies ready to go.  
Print Recipe Card Here  If you want a copy of the recipe.  Click the link (it's a free website I used to share uploads.

Basically-you choose your favorite brownie mix, and bake it up (using the recipe with the * next to it).

You cut it into 35 pieces after it cools, and then wrap each little square around a Rolo.

Chill for an hour or so in the fridge.  Then melt almond bark.  Roll each brownie ball into the almond bark.  Sprinkle with sea salt.  Harden.  Bite.  Eat.  Repeat.



0 comments: