Cadberry Dip

Friday, March 24, 2017
 I LOVE Cadbury eggs.  A lot.  I discovered that they sell a chocolate bar with Cadbury filling down the bar of chocolate.  I bought as many as I had pounds at the time, and I don't understand why they don't sell them here.  Why?  I read about this time here and I had to give it a go.  I brought it to a work event and I think we all agreed it's a keeper.  So, if you love Cadbury Eggs....give it a go.

Cadbury Egg Dip
Ingredients:  9 Cadbury Eggs, 8 oz cream cheese (softened), 1/2 c. butter (softened), 1/4 c. brown sugar, 3/4 c. powdered sugar, 2 t vanilla, 1 t. salt, chocolate graham crackers
Instructions:
1.  With a beater, mix cream cheese, butter, brown sugar, powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt until well blended.
 2.  Roughly chop up 8 of the eggs and stir them into the mix.  Place the 9th egg on top.
3.  Chill and serve with chocolate graham crackers.

No comments