Bible Journal: Picture Transfer

Wednesday, May 31, 2017
I have been loving bible journaling this year.  I've tried out all sorts of techniques, but I decided to try out this picture transfer technique.  
 I printed the photo I wanted onto copy paper, and then taped a piece of wax paper over that area.
 I printed it again, and this time the ink rested on the wax paper.  Before it dries, take a credit card and place it face down onto whatever surface you want to transfer the picture on to....just keep in mind it will be the reverse image, so you can always flip it before printing.
 To make it darker you can use several sheets of wax paper and print it one or two more times, match it up and rub it on again until you have the depth of color you want.  I wanted it to be really light since it was going over words in my bible, so I did it twice.


No comments