Susan's Cracker Mix

Monday, August 28, 2017
Last June I headed to a retreat and the gal we put in charge of bring some snacks did NOT disappoint.  This recipe made a huge bowl....and we put it to good use.  This is a recipe I'm not losing!  It sounds so simple, but it is soooooo delicious!
Susan's Cracker Mix
Ingredients:  2 boxes of chedder ritz bits, 1 boxes of white cheddar cheese its, 1 box of wheat thins, 1 c. of canola oil, 1 (1 oz) pkg of dry ranch seasoning mix.
Instructions:  
1.  Take a large pan (like a disposable turkey pan) and mix the crackers, oil and seasoning.
2.  Bake at 225 for 2 hours (stirring every 30 minutes) and then leave the crackers in the oven over night (or for a few hours) to dry.
3.  Store in an airtight container.

1 comment

Linda said...

Oh, YUM! I've ever seen this recipe before! I make something similar called Dilly Bits with oyster crackers, dressing mix, oil and dill weed, garlic salt and seasoning. I'm having a party on Friday to celebrate September and thanks to you, I have a new treat to serve!