December Daily

Wednesday, December 06, 2017
This year I'm doing something called December Daily  The idea is that you do a page for each day of the month, which goes well with my photo a day.  
I'm going to do some videos on youtube b/c ther are so many 'pulls' and 'flips.' Here are a few phots of the first few pages.  The first day was all about my Christmas cards. 
I made a list of who all I sent cards to this year and I'm going to write who all I get them from on the back so that I can make my list for next year.
Day 2 and 3 involvd a short trip to San Antoni.  I'm not sure I'm done yet, but you ge the idea....and I have the next few weeks to add when the mood strikes.
The 6x8 size and little sleeves a lot f these albums house is throwming me of b/c it really does make it easier...so I keep thinking I need something more.  So far I'm loving it, and if I continue to love it I have enough supplies to scrapbook the next 50 Christmas seasons, so.....there is that.

No comments