40 Before 40 Album Pieces

Monday, April 23, 2018
I started a new project.  I'm making a 'little' album of big and little things I want to do over the next year and 3 months.....before I turn :gulp: 40.  I've completed my first two things, and made the pages to prove it.  One-I haven't worn earrings in almost ten years....and so I was determined to get a pair of earrings back in my ear.  Silly, but true.  I also have never organized the stupid Tupperware in my kitchen.  My kitchen is in desperate need of repainting, but my goal was to at least be able to open that cabinet of terror without stuff falling out.  It hasn't happened in the 17 years I've lived here.  It was time!  I have big things (trips/people to see), and more little things.  I'm just trying to fill these months with memories.  I don't want to rush it, but I also don't want to waste it!  Once I've done ten pages or so I'll do a better tutorial on the pages.  In the meantime, here are the first few pages and a little video of the supplies I'm using!

1 comment

Minneapolis Car Service said...

Nice Post !!! Thank you for sharing
Black Car Service Minneapolis