Baby Boy Gift Card

Monday, August 20, 2018
I TRY to make homemade cards as much as possible.  When I'm on top of my game (all both days of the year), I'll make them in advance and have them ready to address when the announcements start rolling in.  I recently made some pink baby cards, but I realized everyone won't necessarily be having girls (though it currently feels that way), so....I put together a few boy cards for my collection.  I had these polka dot cards from Hobby Lobby (and the polka dot scrapbook page, and crocheted flowers (a line called Poppies and Paperie).  I took some scrap fabric and sewed in to the card using a zig zag stitch and then attached the other pieces with glue.
Next up....more birthday cards b/c these people just keep on insisting on celebrating their birthdays.….

No comments