Pom Pom Fall Wreath

Wednesday, August 22, 2018
I recently made this wreath for my friend.  I have about 17 million extra wreaths at my house, so when I was thinking about making some fall décor, I called up my pal Kelly and asked her if she would use this on her door.  I've been really into pom poms lately, so....which not make a million of them, tie them to a wire wreath, and call it a project?  When we chatted, she mentioned interchangeable decorations, and so I made some vintage cats and leaves and added clothes pins to the back so they can be attached....
 It really was a super easy project, it just took some time to make all those pom poms, but....that's what tv is for, right?  I wrapped and vegged.  I used this brand and a color called burnt pumpkin.  It did end up taking two rolls of it.  I bought it at Hobby Lobby (not sure if they sell it everywhere, but....just to save on searching).
 I just used some super cheap felt and cut out some leaf shapes and cats and added some decorations.  I hot glued the clothes pins and then put an extra square of felt across the back to secure them further.
 I really think I'm going to make a few more of these for different seasons b/c I'm a fan!