One Pan: Bacon and Biscuits

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

These aren't blog quality photos, but I'm just over here living real life and I want to remember this trick.  I have a friend who is a GREAT cook and she is always telling me about tricks she does.  I've been wanting to try this one out forever, and it did not disappoint.
-Take a large sheet of foil and line a pan.  Place bacon on the pan (not touching).  Place it in your cold oven, turn it to 400 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
 -Pull out your back.  Take frozen biscuits and dip them in the biscuits-dip both sides in the pan and cook according to directions in the same pan.  You don't need to soak up the grease, the biscuits are doing that for you (unless you just have ridiculous amounts, but....we are already kind of being ridiculous).
-Cook according to your bags instructions.
These turned out so delicious.  It's definitely not healthy, but sometimes...that's the best kind of breakfast.

No comments