Teaching Tuesday: 100th Day of School

Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Here's a confession, that nobody that knows me will be surprised to hear.....I'm working on 100th Day activities for February.  That's right, it's November....and I've been thinking about what I want to do since last spring.  There are pockets of grades that do a really cute job celebrating 100th day at my school, but I was trying to think of something that would be fun to provide for the whole school to do (amidst their usual celebrations), one idea I came up with was creating a museum of things from 100 years ago.  I've put out a call for some different inventions and items, and I have some food I'm planning on purchasing, but one fun thing about 1919 was the popularity of silent film, specifically, Charlie Chaplin.  I'm planning on running a youtube video and providing this little flyer about ol' CC.  I'm making a bunch of these and trying to create some interactive stations at my museum.  Here is a free printable of this particular station. 

No comments