Crock Pot Ranch Corn Chips

Monday, May 06, 2019
I had a bag of Fritos that were headed toward expiration.  I bought them for the winter and the snow day that never was where I was going to sleep in and then make frito pie.  But....summer is almost here, so I'll get over the lack of snow now and look forward to the sun.  I saw this recipe via recipesthatcrock and decided to give it a go to jazz up these little corn chips.  
Ingredients:  9.75 oz bag of corn chips, 1/2 c butter (melted), 1 pkg dry ranch dip mix
Instructions:  Pour corn chips into a 6 qt crock pot.  Mix the melted butter and ranch dip.  Pour over the chips and stir as you pour (until well coated).  Cook UNCOVERED for 2 hrs, stirring every 20 minutes or so.  Spread them on wax paper or foil to cool.  Store in airtight container.  

No comments