DIY Balloons

Monday, May 13, 2019
 At the end of the week, my family will be celebrating my aunt's 60th birthday.  There, I said it.  She doesn't read my blog anyway.  So, I'm putting together a whole flamingo themed party, and I wanted some fun number balloons to throw into the mix.  I'm sure this has been done before, but I decided instead of ordering balloons in a shiny color, I wanted this specific ballet slipper pink balloon, so....I snagged some numbers....
 I actually got them on clearance, but have since seen this size at the dollar tree, but the nice thing about the clearance aisle is it didn't matter what color they were.
I blew them up and then sprayed them down.  It only took one coat and so far the spray is holding strong!  I'm going to try to add details next go 'round, but in the meantime, I'm excited for the possibilities of personalizing these balloons!

No comments