Birthday Card Scrapbook

Wednesday, August 21, 2019
These are the easiest albums to make.  I usually just make them for Christmas Cards, but this year I hit the big 4-0.....so I made one with all the cards I received to celebrate again.  
I take cardboard pieces and covered them with scrapbook paper, stickers etc.  
Once I have the cardboard covered (front and back), I punch two holes in the top, and then match the cards with those holes and punch holes in those as well (some are small, and dangle by just one hole).  I used metal rings you can find online or at any scrapbook store.  
 I usually cover those rings with ribbon.  In this case, a lot of the ribbon came from gifts I received, and I saved the ribbon b/c I thought it would be a fun addition.
I can flip through these special cards at any point, and it's a fun memory of how blessed I am to have so many caring people in my life.

No comments